I am honored to receive the Thinking Blogger Award. I was nominated for this award by A Voice of Reason, a blog I read and contribute to as well. One of the stipulations of receiving this award is to nominate five more sites that get me thinking. So (in no particular order) here goes:
1. Educating Alice: A wonderfully thoughtful exploration of literature, teaching and other remarkably vital topics. I read this blog often.
2. Ed Tech Journeys: A thoughtful blog at the cutting edge of educational reform. A voice of sanity in a world of madness.
3. Eighteenth-Century Reading Room: A grand resource for 18th century documents, readings and more. For those of us with more than a passing interest in The Enlightenment this is a must visit resource.
4. Mr. Pullen’s Blog: Thoughts on Education: While a relatively new blog, Pullen, a 3rd grade teacher, makes me think about issues in the classroom. The writing is thoughtful and the topics are timely.
5. One Utah: This is an eclectic blog with multiple authors, all of whom live in Utah. The writing is often surprising, always thoughtful and amazingly fresh.
Congratulations, you won a Thinking Blogger Award:
Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.
Congratulations, you won a Thinking Blogger Award.